魔方网-培训咨询服务平台

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
位置:魔方網 > 外語類>提升英語> 拜倫經典著名詩歌欣賞  正文

拜倫經典著名詩歌欣賞

發布時間:2022-10-11 16:47:14來源:魔方格


【資料圖】

  拜倫是英國19世紀初期偉大的浪漫主義詩人,在他的詩歌里塑造了一批“拜倫式英雄”。他不僅是一位偉大的詩人,還是一個為理想戰斗一生的勇士,積極而勇敢地投身革命。

  拜倫經典著名詩歌:我愿做無憂無慮的小孩

  I would I were a careless child,

  我愿做無憂無慮的小孩,

  Still dwelling in my Highland cave,

  仍然居住在高原的洞穴,

  Or roaming through the dusky wild,

  或是在微曛曠野里徘徊,

  Or bounding o"er the dark blue wave;

  或是在暗藍海波上騰躍;

  The cumbrous pomp of Saxon pride

  撒克遜浮華的繁文縟禮

  Accords not with the freeborn soul,

  不合我生來自由的意志,

  Which loves the mountain"s craggy side,

  我眷念坡道崎嶇的山地,

  And seeks the rocks where billows roll.

  我向往狂濤撲打的巨石。

  Fortune! take back these cultured lands,

  命運呵!請收回豐熟的田疇,

  Take back this name of splendid sound!

  收回這響亮的尊榮稱號

  I hate the touch of servile hands,

  我厭惡被人卑屈地迎候,

  I hate the slaves that cringe around.

  厭惡被奴仆躬身環繞。

  Place me among the rocks I love,

  把我放回我酷愛的山岳,

  Which sound to Ocean"s wildest roar;

  聽巉巖應和咆哮的海洋;

  I ask but this—again to rove

  我只求讓我重新領略

  Through scenes my youth hath known before.

  我從小熟悉的故國風光。

  Few are my years, and yet I feel

  我雖然年少,也能感覺出

  The world was ne"er design"d for me:

  這世界決不是為我而設;

  Ah! why do dark"ning shades conceal

  幽冥暗影為何要冪覆

  The hour when man must cease to be?

  世人向塵寰告別的時刻?

  Once I beheld a splendid dream,

  我也曾瞥見過輝煌夢境——

  A visionary scene of bliss:

  極樂之鄉的神奇幻覺;

  Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam

  真相呵!為何你可憎的光明

  Awake me to a world like this?

  喚醒我面臨這么個世界?

  I loved—but those I loved are gone;

  我愛過——所愛之人已離去;

  Had friends—my early friends are fled:

  有朋友——早年友誼已終結;

  How cheerless feels the heart alone

  孤苦的心靈怎能不憂郁,

  When all its former hopes are dead!

  當原有的希望都黯然熄滅!

  Though gay companions o"er the bowl

  縱然酒宴中歡謔的伙伴們

  Dispel awhile the sense of ill;

  把惡劣情懷驅散了片刻;

  Though pleasure stirs the maddening soul,

  豪興能振奮癡狂的靈魂,

  The heart—the heart—is lonely still.

  心兒呵,心兒卻永遠寂寞。

  How dull! to hear the voice of those

  多無聊!去聽那些人閑談:

  Whom rank or chance, whom wealth or power,

  那些人與我非敵非友,

  Have made, though neither friends nor foes,

  是門第、權勢、財富或機緣

  Associates of the festive hour.

  使他們與我在筵前聚首。

  Give me again a faithful few,

  把幾個忠誠密友還給我,

  In years and feelings still the same,

  還是原來的年紀和心情;

  And I will fly the midnight crew,

  躲開那半夜喧囂的一伙,

  Where boist′rous joy is but a name.

  他們的歡樂不過是虛名。

  And woman, lovely woman! thou,

  美人,可愛的美人!你就是

  My hope, my comforter, my all?

  我的希望,慰藉,和一切?

  How cold must be my bosom now,

  連你那笑靨的魅力也消失,

  When e"en thy smiles begin to pall!

  我心中怎能不奇寒凜冽!

  Without a sigh would I resign

  又富麗又慘苦的繁囂俗境,

  This busy scene of splendid woe,

  我毫無嘆惜,愿從此告辭;

  To make that calm contentment mine,

  我只要怡然知足的恬靜——

  Which virtue knows, or seems to know.

  “美德”熟識它,或似曾相識。

  Fain would I fly the haunts of men—

  告別這熙來攘往的去處——

  I seek to shun, not hate mankind;

  我不恨人類,只是想避開;

  My breast requires the sullen glen,

  我癡心尋覓陰沉崖谷,

  Whose gloom may suit a darken"d mind.

  那暝色契合這晦暗胸懷。

  Oh! that to me the wings were given

  但愿能給我一雙翅膀:

  Which bear the turtle to her nest!

  像斑鳩飛回棲宿的巢里,

  Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,

  我也要展翅飛越穹蒼,

  To flee away, and be at rest.

  飄然遠引,得享安息。

  拜倫經典著名詩歌:勒欽伊蓋

  去吧,濃艷的景色,玫瑰的園圃!

  Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

  讓富貴寵兒在你們那里遨游;

  In you let the minions of luxury rove;

  還給我巉巖峻嶺——白雪的住處,

  Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

  盡管它 們已許身于愛和自由;

  Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

  喀利多尼亞!我愛慕你的山岳,

  Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

  盡管皚皚的峰頂風雨交加,

  Round their white summits though elements war;

  不見泉水徐流,見瀑布飛瀉,

  Though cataracts foam "stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

  我還是眷念幽暗的洛赫納佳!

  I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

  啊!我幼時常常在那兒來往,

  Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander"d;

  頭戴軟帽,身披格子呢外衣;

  My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

  緬懷著那些亡故多年的酋長,

  On chieftains long perish"d my memory ponder"d,

  我天天踱過松柯掩映的林地。

  As daily I strode through the pine-cover"d glade.

  直到白晝收盡了暗淡余光,

  I sought not my home till the day"s dying glory

  北極星當空閃耀,我才回家;

  Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

  流傳的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

  For fancy was cheer"d by traditional story,

  是山民傳述的——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

  Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

  “逝者的亡靈!難道我沒有聽到

  "Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

  席卷暗夜的怒風里,你們在喧呼?”

  Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

  英雄的精魂定然會開顏歡笑,

  Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

  駕御天風馳騁于故鄉的山谷。

  And rides on the wind, o"er his own Highland vale.

  當風雪迷雰在洛赫納佳聚攏,

  Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

  冬之神驅著冰車君臨天下,

  Winter presides in his cold icy car:

  云霾圍裹著我們祖先的身影,

  Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

  在那風暴里——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

  They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

  “不幸的勇士們!竟沒有什么異象

  Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

  預示命運遺棄了你們的事業?"

  Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′

  你們注定了要在卡洛登陣亡,

  Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

  哪會有勝利的歡呼將你們酬謝!

  Victory crown"d not your fall with applause:

  總算有幸,和你們部族一起,

  Still were you happy in death"s earthy slumber,

  在勃瑞瑪巖穴,你們長眠地下;

  You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

  高亢風笛傳揚著你們的事跡

  The pibroch resounds to the piper"s loud number,

  峰巒回應著——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

  Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

  洛赫納佳呵,別后已多少光陰!

  Years have roll"d on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

  再與你相逢,還要過多少歲月!

  Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

  造化雖不曾給你繁花和綠蔭,

  Nature of verdure and flow"rs has bereft you,

  你卻比艾爾賓原野更為親切。

  Yet still are you dearer than Albion"s plain.

  從遠方山岳歸來的游子眼中,

  England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

  英格蘭!你的美過于馴良溫雅;

  To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

  我多么眷念那粗獷雄峻的巖峰!

  Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

  那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫納佳!

  The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

相關內容: 拜倫 經典 著名 詩歌 欣賞 拜倫 英國 19世紀 初期 大的

推薦課程
相關文章
最新文章
相關學校
相關熱詞
主站蜘蛛池模板: 润东方环保空调,冷风机,厂房车间降温设备-20年深圳环保空调生产厂家 | 手机存放柜,超市储物柜,电子储物柜,自动寄存柜,行李寄存柜,自动存包柜,条码存包柜-上海天琪实业有限公司 | 沈阳液压泵_沈阳液压阀_沈阳液压站-沈阳海德太科液压设备有限公司 | 两头忙,井下装载机,伸缩臂装载机,30装载机/铲车,50装载机/铲车厂家_价格-莱州巨浪机械有限公司 | 全自动过滤器_反冲洗过滤器_自清洗过滤器_量子除垢环_量子环除垢_量子除垢 - 安士睿(北京)过滤设备有限公司 | 颗粒机,颗粒机组,木屑颗粒机-济南劲能机械有限公司 | 液晶拼接屏厂家_拼接屏品牌_拼接屏价格_监控大屏—北京维康 | 稳尚教育加盟-打造高考志愿填报平台_新高考志愿填报加盟_学业生涯规划加盟 | 自动钻孔机-全自动数控钻孔机生产厂家-多米(广东)智能装备有限公司 | 新中天检测有限公司青岛分公司-山东|菏泽|济南|潍坊|泰安防雷检测验收 | 中式装修设计_室内中式装修_【云臻轩】中式设计机构 | 100国际学校招生 - 专业国际学校择校升学规划| 塑木弯曲试验机_铜带拉伸强度试验机_拉压力测试台-倾技百科 | 厌氧反应器,IC厌氧反应器,厌氧三相分离器-山东创博环保科技有限公司 | 空心明胶胶囊|植物胶囊|清真胶囊|浙江绿键胶囊有限公司欢迎您! | 华夏医界网_民营医疗产业信息平台_民营医院营销管理培训 | CE认证_FCC认证_CCC认证_MFI认证_UN38.3认证-微测检测 CNAS实验室 | 浴室柜-浴室镜厂家-YINAISI · 意大利设计师品牌 | 咿耐斯 |-浙江台州市丰源卫浴有限公司 | 炭黑吸油计_测试仪,单颗粒子硬度仪_ASTM标准炭黑自销-上海贺纳斯仪器仪表有限公司(HITEC中国办事处) | 证券新闻,热播美式保罗1984第二部_腾讯1080p-仁爱影院 | 美的商用净水器_美的直饮机_一级代理经销商_Midea租赁价格-厂家反渗透滤芯-直饮水批发品牌售后 | 雷达液位计_超声波风速风向仪_雨量传感器_辐射传感器-山东风途物联网 | 定制奶茶纸杯_定制豆浆杯_广东纸杯厂_[绿保佳]一家专业生产纸杯碗的厂家 | 美国HASKEL增压泵-伊莱科elettrotec流量开关-上海方未机械设备有限公司 | 膜片万向弹性联轴器-冲压铸造模具「沧州昌运模具」 | 上海新光明泵业制造有限公司-电动隔膜泵,气动隔膜泵,卧式|立式离心泵厂家 | 综合管廊模具_生态,阶梯护坡模具_检查井模具制造-致宏模具厂家 | 网站seo优化_seo云优化_搜索引擎seo_启新网络服务中心 | 钢化玻璃膜|手机钢化膜|钢化膜厂家|手机保护膜-【东莞市大象电子科技有限公司】 | 废水处理-废气处理-工业废水处理-工业废气处理工程-深圳丰绿环保废气处理公司 | 无菌检查集菌仪,微生物限度仪器-苏州长留仪器百科 | 碎石机设备-欧版反击破-欧版颚式破碎机(站)厂家_山东奥凯诺机械 高低温试验箱-模拟高低温试验箱订制-北京普桑达仪器科技有限公司【官网】 | 艺术涂料_进口艺术涂料_艺术涂料加盟_艺术涂料十大品牌 -英国蒙太奇艺术涂料 | 济南冷库安装-山东冷库设计|建造|冷库维修-山东齐雪制冷设备有限公司 | 右手官网|右手工业设计|外观设计公司|工业设计公司|产品创新设计|医疗产品结构设计|EMC产品结构设计 | 单柱拉力机-橡胶冲片机-哑铃裁刀-江都轩宇试验机械厂 | 武汉画册印刷厂家-企业画册印刷-画册设计印刷制作-宣传画册印刷公司 - 武汉泽雅印刷厂 | 河南档案架,档案密集架,手动密集架,河南密集架批发/报价 | 德州万泰装饰 - 万泰装饰装修设计软装家居馆 | (中山|佛山|江门)环氧地坪漆,停车场地板漆,车库地板漆,聚氨酯地板漆-中山永旺地坪漆厂家 | 上海阳光泵业制造有限公司 -【官方网站】 |