魔方网-培训咨询服务平台

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
位置:魔方網 > 七考課程 > 資訊 > 餐廳的英語口語對話  正文

餐廳的英語口語對話

2022-12-08 15:34:27來源:魔方格

最近這段時間總有小伙伴問小編餐廳的英語口語對話是什么,小編為此在網上搜尋了一些有關于餐廳的英語口語對話的知識送給大家,希望能解答各位小伙伴的疑惑。


(資料圖)

關于餐廳的英語口語對話這個很多人還不知道,今天小編來為大家解答以上的問題,現在讓我們一起來看看吧!

會的人,即使在餐廳里看英語菜單,用英語與服務員對話,都完全不是問題。下面是餐廳的對話,一起來了解下吧:

【餐廳的英語口語對話】


Excuse me, I d like to try some Chinese food.

打擾了,我想嘗嘗中國菜。

We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer?

我們這里有很好的中國菜。您喜歡什么風味?

I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions?

我對中國菜一無所知。你能給我一些建議嗎?

It s divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, Shandong food, Sichuan food etc.

中國菜分成八大菜系,如粵菜、魯菜和川菜等等。

Is there any difference?

有什么不同嗎?

Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and spicy.

粵菜清淡適中,而魯菜則味重香濃。

How about Sichuan food?

川菜怎么樣?

Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently.

川菜大都麻辣濃香,并且他們的味道

Oh, really. I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me?

噢,其實我喜歡吃辣一點的。所以你推薦我吃什么?

I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you to go there? It s on the third floor.

我覺得麻婆豆腐和魚香肉絲味道不錯。我們有四川菜餐廳??梢越ㄗh您去那里嗎?它在三樓。

Thank you.

謝謝你。

It s my pleasure.

很高興為您服務。

【餐廳買單的英語對話】

1、Paying by Cash 現金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

Guest: Here you are.

給你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I ll be right back with your changes and receipt.

這里收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

謝謝!這是給你的小費。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don t accept tips./You re very kind. But no, thank you.

多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付賬

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

結賬。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

Guest: No, I ll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我們找零只有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡嗎?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

當然,您有哪種?

Guest: Visa card.

維薩卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what s this for?

謝謝,但這是什么費用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,給你。

Waiter: Thank you. I ll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。

3、Sign the Bill 簽字付賬

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您還需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We ll have the bill now.

不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

Guest: I d like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把賬記在賬單上。

Guest: What s your room number?

請問你的房間號?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,并且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

當然,給你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在這簽字好嗎?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

4、Paying by Traveller s Cheques 用旅行支票付賬

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller s cheque?

你們收旅行支票嗎?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

這是我的護照。


Waiter: Thank you.

謝謝。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

Guest: No problem.

沒問題。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多謝。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待著您的光臨。

5、Using the Vouchers 使用贈券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

對不起,先生,請問還需要點什么嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。

Guest: I m sorry, check now, please.

對不起,現在結賬吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

請問分單還是一起結賬。

Guest: Together.

一起結賬。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

Guest: I d like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

Waiter: I m sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?

Waiter: I m sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。

Guest: It s a pity.

遺憾。

【餐廳點菜的英語口語對話】

Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,請問你有預訂嗎?

Guest(G):Yes,I m Mr.Johnson.我是Johnson.。

W:This way,please,Mr.Johnson.Here is your table.Is this all right?

這邊請,Johnson.先生。這是你的座位,可以嗎?

G:Thank you.It s nice,indeed.謝謝,非常好。

W:My pleasure.Here s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客氣,這是菜單。(一會兒后)你們準備點菜了嗎?先生女士。

G:No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

還沒,我們還在看菜單呢。你看,這是我們第一次來中國,你可以給我們推薦一些中國菜嗎?

W:How much would you spend?你大概消費多少錢呢?

G:I don t care about money.I d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

錢不是問題,我想要一些好的有中國特色的菜。

W:Yes,sir.Would you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup魚丸湯?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?

好的,先生,你想要茄汁蝦仁、油燜大蝦,北京片皮鴨,古老(咕嚕)肉,紅燒茄子、清蒸桂花魚和魚丸湯,六菜一湯,可以嗎?

G:It sounds very nice,thank you.We ll take them all.

聽起來不錯,謝謝。我們全要了。

W:Would you like something to drink?需要點些喝嗎?

G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.

要的,兩聽啤酒和一杯橙汁。

(After some time)過了一段時間

W:Is everything all right?菜肴還可口嗎?

G:It s delicious.非常美味

W:Would you like anything else?還要些別的嗎?

G:Yes.I think we ll have some dessert now.Could you tell us what you ve got?

是的,我想我們現在要一些甜品,可以告訴我們你們都有哪些甜點嗎?

W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit

我們有煎餅、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果

G:Two apple pies and one hot cake.And what have you got in the way of ice-cream?

兩個蘋果派、煎薄餅、你們的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?

W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.

冰淇淋有香草味,復合口味,紅豆味,波蘿圣代.

G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.

請給我們一個香草冰淇淋和兩個菠蘿圣代.

W:Would you like some fruit?.

需要一些水果嗎?

G:Have you got fresh lychees?你們有新鮮的荔枝嗎?

W:I am sorry,but it is out of season now.May I suggest fresh pine-apples?

很抱歉,但現在過季了,我建議新鮮的菠蘿可以嗎?

G:No,thanks.不用,謝謝。

W:All right,I ll be back soon.好的,馬上就來。

【餐廳點餐英語對話】

A:What Can I get you?

您需要點什么?

B:I ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

C:Dude! You can t order a Cosmo! That s a ladies drink, you re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It s a good drink!

你在說什么呢?那是好酒!

C:It s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜托!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

C:Forget it, I m ordering for you. I ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這才是真正的酒!

B:That s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

C:That s the idea!

好主意!

同類文章
主站蜘蛛池模板: 跨境物流_美国卡派_中大件运输_尾程派送_海外仓一件代发 - 广州环至美供应链平台 | 北京三友信电子科技有限公司-ETC高速自动栏杆机|ETC机柜|激光车辆轮廓测量仪|嵌入式车道控制器 | 山东PE给水管厂家,山东双壁波纹管,山东钢带增强波纹管,山东PE穿线管,山东PE农田灌溉管,山东MPP电力保护套管-山东德诺塑业有限公司 | 润滑脂-高温润滑脂-轴承润滑脂-食品级润滑油-索科润滑油脂厂家 | 绿叶|绿叶投资|健康产业_绿叶投资集团有限公司 | 999范文网_优质范文下载写作帮手 | 首页-浙江橙树网络技术有限公司| 美国查特CHART MVE液氮罐_查特杜瓦瓶_制造全球品质液氮罐 | 撕碎机_轮胎破碎机_粉碎机_回收生产线厂家_东莞华达机械有限公司 | 济南保安公司加盟挂靠-亮剑国际安保服务集团总部-山东保安公司|济南保安培训学校 | 气动隔膜泵-电动隔膜泵-循环热水泵-液下排污/螺杆/管道/化工泵「厂家」浙江绿邦 | 电动高压冲洗车_价格-江苏速利达机车有限公司 | 筛分机|振动筛分机|气流筛分机|筛分机厂家-新乡市大汉振动机械有限公司 | 磁力加热搅拌器-多工位|大功率|数显恒温磁力搅拌器-司乐仪器官网 | 吸污车_吸粪车_抽粪车_电动三轮吸粪车_真空吸污车_高压清洗吸污车-远大汽车制造有限公司 | 二手电脑回收_二手打印机回收_二手复印机回_硒鼓墨盒回收-广州益美二手电脑回收公司 | 冷柜风机-冰柜电机-罩极电机-外转子风机-EC直流电机厂家-杭州金久电器有限公司 | 长沙中央空调维修,中央空调清洗维保,空气能热水工程,价格,公司就找维小保-湖南维小保环保科技有限公司 | 超细粉碎机|超微气流磨|气流分级机|粉体改性设备|超微粉碎设备-山东埃尔派粉碎机厂家 | 小青瓦丨古建筑瓦丨青瓦厂家-宜兴市徽派古典建筑材料有限公司 | 超声波电磁流量计-液位计-孔板流量计-料位计-江苏信仪自动化仪表有限公司 | 骨灰存放架|骨灰盒寄存架|骨灰架厂家|智慧殡葬|公墓陵园管理系统|网上祭奠|告别厅智能化-厦门慈愿科技 | 污水提升器,污水提升泵,地下室排水,增压泵,雨水泵,智能供排水控制器-上海智流泵业有限公司 | 重庆轻质隔墙板-重庆安吉升科技有限公司| 咖啡加盟,咖啡店加盟连锁品牌-卡小逗 | 预制围墙_工程预制围墙_天津市瑞通建筑材料有限公司 | 防伪溯源|防窜货|微信二维码营销|兆信_行业内领先的防伪防窜货数字化营销解决方案供应商 | 胶辊硫化罐_胶鞋硫化罐_硫化罐厂家-山东鑫泰鑫智能装备有限公司 意大利Frascold/富士豪压缩机_富士豪半封闭压缩机_富士豪活塞压缩机_富士豪螺杆压缩机 | 沟盖板_复合沟盖板厂_电力盖板_树脂雨水篦子-淄博拜斯特 | B2B网站_B2B免费发布信息网站_B2B企业贸易平台 - 企资网 | 理化生实验室设备,吊装实验室设备,顶装实验室设备,实验室成套设备厂家,校园功能室设备,智慧书法教室方案 - 东莞市惠森教学设备有限公司 | 礼堂椅厂家|佛山市艺典家具有限公司 | 汽车水泵_汽车水泵厂家-瑞安市骏迪汽车配件有限公司 | 同学聚会纪念册制作_毕业相册制作-成都顺时针宣传画册设计公司 | 新疆十佳旅行社_新疆旅游报价_新疆自驾跟团游-新疆中西部国际旅行社 | 建筑工程资质合作-工程资质加盟分公司-建筑资质加盟 | 金属回收_废铜废铁回收_边角料回收_废不锈钢回收_废旧电缆线回收-广东益夫金属回收公司 | 集装箱标准养护室-集装箱移动式养护室-广州璟业试验仪器有限公司 | 生产自动包装秤_颗粒包装秤_肥料包装秤等包装机械-郑州鑫晟重工科技有限公司 | 康明斯发电机,上柴柴油发电机,玉柴柴油发电机组_海南重康电力官网 | 天津云仓-天津仓储物流-天津云仓一件代发-顺东云仓 |